Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Minnesota Blogger Conference 2012
Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM (CDT)
The Minnesota Blogger Conference is a one-day event bringing together bloggers of all different backgrounds and interests from around the state. With featured speakers and panels, this free conference is an opportunity for both experienced and novice bloggers to meet, learn, and share ideas.
The conference will take place at the Allina Commons in the Midtown Exchange Building in Minneapolis on Saturday, September 22. The first wave of tickets will be available at 9 a.m. on August 22. Additional waves of tickets will be released August 25 at noon and August 29 at 4 p.m.
For a list of scheduled speakers and sessions, be sure to check out the conference website.
Contact email@example.com for questions or follow @MNBlogCon on Twitter to get continued conference updates.
- There are a limited number of tickets for this event, so please only register if you are sure you can attend.
- Speakers, the planning team and sponsors do not need to register, as we will be holding tickets for you separately.
- Allina is a secure space and we must submit attendee names to security prior to the event. All attendees will be issued name badges and only those people officially on the registration list will be allowed to enter. If you cannot attend, you must release your ticket back to us and we will then give your spot to a person on a waiting list. In other words, you can't give your ticket to a friend.
- An e-mail with information on parking, meals and other need-to-know info will be sent to attendees the week before the event.
- Attendee names and e-mail addresses will be made available to select sponsors.